Women's Health: Postpartum Community

been having a lighter period a day earlier, could i be pregnant or it is a normal period?

hi
i came on a day early (what was a wednesday) it did start light like it normally does but thought out the day it was still light i normally bleed heavy on the first day but it was not filling up the pad only apart of it, well i went to the bathroom blood was coming out of me but not alot, i never look the colour of the pad cause it is always different every time i wipe bright red blood, by the second day i was thinking it was stopping cause it was not heavy still has the second day where i normally heavy until the 3rd day, but this time the 3rd day was very light still fresh blood coming out of me not alot only when i wipe, 4th day it should be changing colour to brown but it is not but it is very light still. before all this i was feeling sick, cramps, bloated and sore breasts i was like for 3 weeks before my period was due if it is my period or a light period, at the moment am bleeding what is the 4th day i still feel sick, breast still sore, getting cramps (with the cramps should be gone by the second day). i am very confused i have not taken no preg test yet i am going to wait another week to see how i feel if the same i am going to take a preg test, i already got a daughter 5yrs old and i did heavy bleed when i was pregnant with my daughter what was 7 days non stop heavy bleed what was 2 weeks early. me and my partner is trying for baby at the moment. am very confused at the moment if this my period, light bleed or what? or could i be pregnant please can someone help me what you think.

thank you
if bleeding during early pregnancy is normal then you could be but you can't tell by symptoms and since it came about the same time as you regularly start then it could be your period you just never know you need to take a pregnancy test and see what it says thats the best way to find out good luck