Women's Health: Postpartum Community

blood in urine test?

Hi - i had the 10-week blood and urine screenings yesterday. so far the only slightly abnormal one is blood in urine, it's supposed to be between 0 and 2 and mine was 3. any idea what this means, is it anything major to worry about?  thanks in advance-
Even before pregnancy I have had slight blood in my urine. For some odd reason all the females in my family do and the doctor is stumped by it. We are all perfectly normal and it is just one of those things. I am sure you are just fine. The doctor will continue to monitor it to make sure it does not increase.
Are they sure you do not have an UTI??
hi hon, I have no idea about your question, but your name caught my attention.  Did you really adopt two children?  And you are now expecting?  I am asking because my husband and i feel strongly that we would like to adopt a child from Ethiopia or china, etc.  but we are worried because we have two children and a third on the way, and we wouldnt want to bring a child into a home where there would be inequality of feelings.  The adoption wouldnt take place untill I finninsh school and a m more financially stable, at least three eyars, but we talk abot it all the time, tis soimehting I especially have wanted to do since I was a little girl - as long as I can remember.  If you have adopted, wht is your feelings now that you are pg?  If you dont mind sharing.....
re UTI: i dont think so, the nurse thought it would be much higher. i dont have the burning or any other symptoms... assuming the 24-hour nausea is unrelated :p same for kidney stones. she didnt have any real idea why it would be slightly high so i left a msg for the doc.

re adoption: i've actually adopted 3 kids and yes, this is my first  pregnancy to have gone this far. let me know if you want to chat off the board (or on another board).