Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

clear blue monitor

I have been using the clear blue monitor for 6 months now and no luck in the past my peak and fertility days onlly lasted 3-4 days this month however, I am going on 8 days with high fertility (2 bars) would anyone know the reason for this? it's day 22. Didn't expereince signs of ovulation....sorry for being graphic, but thick discharge....
I usually start period day 30 or day 35. I haven't hit peak fertility (3 bars and an egg symbol)
Should I try another ovulation kit to verify the monitor is working?
If anyone has an idea to why I could be stuck at high fertility my poor hubby is exhausted!!! hahaha poor thing he's a tropper
1 Responses
yes i think u r suppose to have some high fertility days but 8 seems a  lot i dont remember
you think you might be pregnant that monitor is very  good and helps a lot  of women
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.