Women's Health: Postpartum Community

clear blue monitor

I have been using the clear blue monitor for 6 months now and no luck in the past my peak and fertility days onlly lasted 3-4 days this month however, I am going on 8 days with high fertility (2 bars) would anyone know the reason for this? it's day 22. Didn't expereince signs of ovulation....sorry for being graphic, but thick discharge....
I usually start period day 30 or day 35. I haven't hit peak fertility (3 bars and an egg symbol)
Should I try another ovulation kit to verify the monitor is working?
If anyone has an idea to why I could be stuck at high fertility my poor hubby is exhausted!!! hahaha poor thing he's a tropper
yes i think u r suppose to have some high fertility days but 8 seems a  lot i dont remember
you think you might be pregnant that monitor is very  good and helps a lot  of women