Women's Health: Postpartum Community

conception/ due date questions

so me and my boyfriend of 3 years were dating and having unprotected sex the whole 3 years. i was on depo (birthcontrol shot) a year ago for 2 years. we recently broke up on the 10th of may.i last slept with him we think around then but deffinitly before the 12th of may. i regretnly slept with a co-worker on the 26th of may one time. the doctors tell me my depo shot makes the period calender wrong completly. so what i have to go off of is...... my first ultrasound was on the 19th of june. they said i was 5 weeks and 5 days. my next ultrasound was on june 25th  based off of measurement of the baby was put at 7 weeks. i went in this morning and they said i was at 6 weeks 5 days.

so my question is...... my due date has been anywhere between the beggining of february and the end. and my depo threw off the calender cause my period varies. which do you think?

DID I GET PREGNANT THE BEGGINING OF MAY OR THE END OF MAY??

AS IN HE WAS BEFORE AND ON THE 1OTH AND THE NEW GUY WAS ON THE 26TH.

PLEASE GIVE ME ADVISE OR HELP OR ATLEAST YOUR OPPINION.

I AM STILL DOING A PATERNITY TEST IN THE END.  JUST NEED PIECE OF MIND.
Did you ask any of the doctors or ultrasound techs specifically when conception was, or did you just ask "how far along" you were?

Here is what your story says:

Ultrasound 1, June 19 --  5 weeks 5 days

Ultrasound 2, June 25 -- 7 weeks

Ultrasound 3, July 2 -- 6 weeks 5 days

Assuming you went to a reliable place for the ultrasounds where they were read by a doctor, not to just one of those on-the-street pregnancy test places, and assuming the pregnancy is going along as normal and is still viable, one way to explain the third ultrasound saying less than the second date, is possibly that the first two ultrasounds, they were trying to take a guess at your first day of the last period (in other words, counting the pregnancy the medical way), and the third, they were trying to guess at the conception date.

Frankly, it all sort of tends to lead to the conclusion that the co-worker and not your ex is the father, but it's not conclusive.
Ultrasounds base their estimation on measurements. Personally I've seen people come in all shapes and sizes. Just because you are still pregnant doesn't really mean that your baby is "normal" "small" or "large". The only sure way is the paternity test if that is what you are worried about. Due dates are best guesses as well. How many people do you know that actually deliver on their due date? I don't know any. I would wait until the baby is born for the safety of everyone and just do the paternity test. It will tell all of you for sure.