Women's Health: Postpartum Community

could i be pregnant

well my hubby and i had sex after my period went off  then three later i started to spot and it stopped then i started to spot like a dark brown color and im 3 days late for my period what dose this mean
If your period is late, then take a pregnancy test.  If it is negative, test again in several more days to a week.  If still negative, you can test again in another week, or see your doctor if you are concerned.

Spotting between periods could mean absolutely nothing, or it could be a hormonal problem or an infection.  You should see your doctor if it continues, regardless if you are pregnant or not.