could i be?

Hi All,
I have never been here but I’ve been on here for a total of 4 hours looking around for an answer to my questions but I haven’t found one yet.  And if I just missed it, I’m terribly sorry.

This past Monday, February 4th, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time after 6 months of dating; this was both our first times we.  It was protected for the most part, because we were both stupidly under the misconception that sperm was ineffective when it hit air-- we know that isn't true now.  The problem is that since we thought that we weren't really worried about any of his precum touching around down there (vagina and such). When we actually got around to having sex, it was fully protected. We are now worried that I may be pregnant.

Though this doesn't seem quite enough let me back track, under that same misconception we have been fooling around for about a month or so, with only my underwear on. And he ended up drenching mine in precum. Is it possible to get pregnant from that?

I have always had irregular periods, but for the past 6 months, I’ve been onetime since dating my boyfriend. Could I possibly be pregnant?

I've been having symptoms, but I have no idea if I should trust them at the moment. I have the nauseated feelings throughout the day, worse in the mornings, headaches, dizziness, my breasts have been tender once, and I’m approximately 12 days late for my period as of today. What makes me post this is because I’ve noticed today and a little of yesterday a brown and now light pink discharge. I’ve read about spotting if your pregnant and I was wondering if that is what it is.

Any help on this would be a great help. I’ll keep in touch with the comments and thank anyone who can help personally.

-- Misha
You had sex and were already late accoring to this so... that couldn't make you late.  I really doubt you are pregnant since you haven't had sex until now.  If you are worried about it take a test and you say your periods are irregular, have you gotten this checked out, because you may want to.  A doctor might recommend birthcontrol to regulate your periods.
"And he ended up drenching mine in precum. Is it possible to get pregnant from that?"

Yes, precum can contain sperm and sperm are small enough to penetrate underwear.

"I have always had irregular periods, but for the past 6 months, I’ve been onetime since dating my boyfriend. Could I possibly be pregnant"

It is unlikely but possible.  A HPT will give you a definitive answer. "Pregnancy" symptoms don't mean much because there are NUMEROUS things that cause the same symptoms.

I agree w/ K1990 about seeing a doctor regarding your irregular periods.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community