Women's Health: Postpartum Community

cramps after ivf day 5 transfer and waiting the 2ww?

In case our 2ww group can't find us, because Nicki and LJ miss you - were here:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Fertility/messages/3022.html
hey i did a 5dt too! i only transfered 1 five day blast and im 11weeks preggo! i had some mild cramps about 4 day after the transfer and i started doing hpt at 5 dp transfer. it was + and got darker every day! how many days past transfer are you and are you going to test with htp? i could not stand it. a girl that i met at my clinic and she did the same as me on the same days as me did not test + till 2 days before beta. let me know.
Yes, I just did a five day transfer. My first ivf cycle. Just got a bpf, 160 9 days post transfer, and I have been cramping off and on since about three days post transfer. I think it's normal, unless it's severe. Mine feels like my period is going to start
Hi there we continued our chat in the forum posted above. There are several of us who are going through or just went through the 2ww. I did a hpt at 10 days post blastocyst transfer and received a BFP. I am currently almost 6 weeks.
Please join us in the other forum...
Hi guys.
Just wondering, are any of you in your 40's and got pregnate useing your own eggs thru invitro?  I have been reading alot and have a friend who is 43 and Preg. I did Ivf in dec resulting in M/c with donor eggs. I was wondering if my freind can be preg at 43 why I was told I needed to use donor eggs and if maybe there is a chance I could use my own???any thoughts?
Just had 3 day transfer this past Saturday and am going insane!  This 2 week wait is worst part of the whole ivf cycle.  I hope all of you are blessed with healthy babies.
Just wanted to thank everyone for your answers.  Today is my 5th day after  a 5 day embryo transfer and last night I got such horrible cramps that I thought I would get my period I was so scared.  this is my 2nd iVF cycle. I feel much better now that I have read some of the answers that you have provided.

I will keep you posted

Houston, TX  
HI
Reza1 today is my 5th day ET and feeling horrible cramps , they come and go , please keep us updated .. im scared i dont know what to do , i'm thinking of a hpt .
Hi there,
today is my 3rd day post transfer and i also have cramping on and off... I have to wait 9 more days before doing the test and am going crazy! Is cramping a pregnancy sign????
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to start by saying what a huge help everyone's comments have been.  

I am 4 days post ET and have been cramping on and off.  Symptoms like my period coming.  We were told at our ET that our embryos were of poor quality.

Has anybody out there had a BFP after being told their embryos were poor.  This 2ww is killing me.

Fingers, toes and all crossed for us all

Pxx
I think we are almost on the same schedule.  I had my transfer on 7/3 and I only made 3 eggs (they all fertilized) & they put all three in.  I was told that 2 were week & the cramping is so bad.  I wish I could take a pain killer.  My back feels like it is breaking.  I'm not sure how to feel...I want to be positive but I'm thinking a little negative & I'm afraid to talk about it.  If someone can get back to us to let us know if they got pregnant with weak embroys?  
I read all of your comments/posts and wanted to say that I too had cramps days 2-4 post transfer.  I didn't even call the re's office.  Later I found out that it was probably implantation cramps - I got pregnant and had the baby in April - GOOD LUCK!
The cramping is crazy for me too. I am from Africa and talking about IVF is almost a no!no!. Thanks guys for all the comments