delayed period

I saw my period for 9 days after an abortion,had sex around my ovulation period but took postinol instantly.i am two days late,having all the signs of menstration but my period has not still started.please i need an answer instantly,my fiancee and i are not ready to have a baby now.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
THEN GET ON BIRTH CONTROL!  Abortion is NOT a form of birth control.  If you and your fiancee are not ready for a baby, then there is all sorts of birth control that you can use, ranging from IUD, the pill, condoms, shots, vaginal foam, diaphragm, etc.  If you have had unprotected sex, then you CAN be pregnant.  Take a home pregnancy test.  I hope to God it is negative.  If it is, please get on birth control TODAY.  If it is positive, get to the doctor.  Having one abortion after another is so devastating to your body, and it really hinders the chances of you being able to have children when you DO want them.
Helpful - 0
i have to agree with k10road on this one i would never think about it. That is a life that was supposed to be shared not aborted
Helpful - 0
I must say i agree with both posts before me. Abortion is not birth control and it can be harmful to your body. If you are not ready to step up to your actions then dont do them. Its obvious you knew what you were doing so be an adult about it. Take a test and i also hope it is negative because if it positive im sure you will be right back at that abortion clinic. If it is positive have you thought about adoption? There are alot of couples who want kids but cant have them. Please think about what you are doing.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.