Women's Health: Postpartum Community

depo provera shot

im 17 and i got on the depo shot in october of 2011 and i just got my 3rd shot today, i got the shot in my left arm and the nurse out the cotton ball and tape over it then a few hours later i took the cotton ball and tape off my arm and the cotton ball was very wet. could my depo have came out of my arm? or could it be from the rubbing alcohol she rubbed my arm with before she did the shot? im freaking out. every time i go get the shot ive had different nurses
I was on the BC shot for 6 years..it gave me a blood clot in my lung..I would advise anyone that's taking the BC shot to stop it immediately..but I'm also not a Dr.