Women's Health: Postpartum Community

do I have hope?

hi, I am approx four weeks pregnant but four days after I found out I was pregnant I started to spot so I went into the emergency room and my cervix was closed but my HCG level was 79 so they wanted to follow up on my blood work well three days later it was only 91 and my bleeding got heavier and with small clots too. The bleeding has lightened and I have no cramps or any kind of pain during all of this I go for another follow up in two days but I wanted to know is there any sign of hope or is this a miscarriage? I am worried cuz I already have had three m/c before this plz give me your opinion.
I'm sorry you are going through this! I know how hard it is. From the look of your numbers it looks like you have lost the baby, unfortunatly.  But wait and see what the Dr. says when you go for the follow-up. If you have lost the baby, and this is your 4th m/c, then you might want to look into getting some testing done so you can figure out why this keeps happening. I'm so sorry for your losses! I hope things work out for you!
sorry to say say but i think you are having a m/c. i just had one last week and i had an u/s today. i was already prepared for the news but i still had that hope i was still pregnant. well i started spotting on oct 21 and it was lighter than a normal period which i thought was strange and i felt my pregnancy symptoms going away. i did not even cramp or anything. i bleed and then i had a natrual m/c and passed everything nov 1. yeah it hurts but my dr told me to continue to take my vitamins and i could try again after one cycle. but guess what? i'm not bleeding anymore so me and my man are going to start trying again tonight. hopefully it will work if not i will just understand it was not meant for us right. but i have been reading on here about women who have been blessed to get pregnant 2 weeks after their m/c. so wish me luck and you are in my prayers. i hope everything is okay but with your levels dropping it does not sound to good. but hope for the best and prepare for the worst. good luck.