Women's Health: Postpartum Community

due date

I last saw my period on 08/06/08.I am pregnant when am i due
if you are pregnant you needed to have gone to the doctors as soon as you found out....so many months ago.

take your lmp and look it up on a pregnancy calculator online
If your average cycle length is 28 days from day 1 of a period to day 1 of the next period, you would be at about 19 weeks pregnant and your due date would be May 14, 2009.  I agree that you should have seen a doctor by now if you have not.  It would be time for an ultrasound, at the least.