Women's Health: Postpartum Community

due dates??

anyone due march 1 or around there?? i just wanted to see everyones estimated due dates. Also do you think i can find out the sex when i go in for my ultra sound october 3
I am due March 14th.  I am 16 weeks this week.  I have to ask...I feel like I have hit the wall on growth. Not only do I not feel pregnant but I dont think I am getting bigger....could something be wrong?  
I'm due March 20th!! So excited and I can't wait to get there!
I feel the same way you do.  I am 16 weeks today and just dont feel preggo.  I would say its perfectly normal!!  But I just wanted to let you know you are not the only one that feels like this.
I'm due March 1st! Do I get a prize? :)
I'm dying to get my ultrasound to find out if it's a boy or girl, and I'd REALLY like to get it on my birthday (here it's not so hard to schedule when you want it) which is October 4th - a day short of 19 weeks. Should I go for it, or wait another week?
I am due Feb. 25th, 2007. How many weeks will you be when you go? Did they say they were going to do an ultrasound?
i will be 18 weeks and yes they are doing the "big" ultra sound-i am so nervous and excited for it at the same time
You'll be about 19 weeks, right?  You should be able to tell the gender then.  I was 19 weeks and there was no mistaking what we were having... :)  One of my friends found out when she was 15 weeks, so I don't think the doctors will have any problems as long as baby cooperates. :)

EDD February 14
I am due February 21, 2007.  I found out the sex of my daughter at 15 weeks.  My 17 week ultrasound again confirmed we are having a girl (I have to get ultrasounds every two weeks until 28 weeks to measure my cervix-TMI.) I go back Wednesday for my 19 week (the big one.) I'm sure they will be able to let you know at your 18 week visit.
My due date was this last Saturday, the 23rd.....I'll be induced this Friday.
Good luck!!!! Do you know what you are having?
good luck fanni(:
I think you can estimate gender after 16 weeks. But it never is 100% accurate, I believe.
not completely sure yet - but guessing 1st week of June.
I'm due 3/3, but I'm going to have another c-section (scheduled, but not scheduled yet).

I'm going for my detailed ultrasound on October 5th.  I had an amnio, though, and know we're having a girl already.  I've read that others found out the sex via ultrasound, though.  Think it really depends on the position of the baby at the time of the U/S.
I am due on 2/28 and I have the ultrasound to determine sex on 10/9. I think it's possible.
I'll agree that positioning is everything...along with the experience of the tech performing the ultrasound.  I found out at 13 weeks with my previous pregnancy that I was havng a boy.  With both pregnancies the legs were wide open and there was a distinct difference between their genitals and umbilical cord.  Also with my current pregnancy, the tech spent plenty of time verifying the body part we were looking at.
I am due March 12!!  So we arent too far apart!!  How many weeks are you??
I think boys are easier than girls to determine early on. I found out at 12 weeks 5 days with Tristan that he was a boy, 20 weeks with Jonathan, and 19 weeks with CJ. But all my boys were very cooperative, the techs were awesome, the equipment was excellent, and things just fell into place.

Andi
apple blossom:  GO FOR IT!! :)  They should have no problem figuring it out and it's the best feeling in the world, so why not have it on your birthday!?!

pdx/stephd:  Totally know what you mean...I'll be 20w on Wednesday and I still don't feel very pregnant.  Nothing to worry about, you'll both be popping out really soon...I think the belly starts really popping out around week 20+.
I'm due the 24th March. Already huge (think I am exagerating a bit with the food).
What is the word on Troy?? How is he feeling? Emma got the Tubes put in this AM. It was tough but she came out fine & is acting like nothing even happened!
I am due NEXT TUESDAY Oct 3rd :)
If I'm pregnant, I would be due on June 11th. LOL