earliest i can take a pregnancy test!!!!!!

the 1st day of my last period was the 16 th of jan 2009, which gave me a fertile "window" of last wkend 329 - the 2nd roughly. i think i ovulated  on the sun the 1st,

so my question is on what date roughly can i take an early detection pregnancy test (10 miu/ml)??????????

my next period is due on the 13\14 th of feb.

also can anyone tell me if they have had any symtoms at this point??

thanks for any advice!!!!!!!!! i know i should wait until the date of my period or after, but the waiting is killing me!!!!!!!!!
With first morning urine and a sensitive HPT, some women will get an accurate result about 10 days after conception.  Symptoms don't typically start until this point either - you need to build up enough HCG to cause the symptoms.

Good luck.
i got the 5 day early test and got my first pos 4 days before my missed period..i started having symptoms at 3 weeks...sore bb's! Good luck! som women cant get a positive result at 5 days before missed period so if u try to test that early and u get a neg result dont get discouraged! it doesnt mean ur not preg it could just be too early!

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.