Women's Health: Postpartum Community

early pregnancy

Hi there I have suspected iw as pregnant but then about 2 weeks ago I got a strange period that was bright blood with alot of clear mucous it lasted about 5 days.. Now I am experiencing alot of clear/white discharge that sometimes is stringly when i wipe, I am feeling crampy and have alotof gas and nausea no womitting could i be pregnant?
Could you be? Yes.  Are you?  I don't know.

See your doctor if you are unsure about what is happening with your body. That is the only way to know for sure. Good luck to you.
The only thing I can think of as to why he was fine in the house but cranky at the lake is that maybe he got hot and sticky from being outside.  So the life jacket was sticking to his skin and he was uncomfortable and too hot.  If I were in the situation I think I would try dunking him in the water and getting his skin and the whole life jacket wet and then trying again.  Plus, if he fussed while putting it on, I would probably still do it and hope that once he got into the water he would be distracted by the water and be happy.  ????
The first time with our 9 month son, we took him to the community pool.  Everything was a first for him, and we just put the jacket on him and in we went.  He looked a little concerned at first but then we happy to chase dad around.
I'm sorry that life jacket didn't work for you.  I agree that maybe he was a bit too hot and didn't want the extra weight on him.  My little girl didn't mind it at all.  She slept most of the time and was greatful that it kept her pacifier from falling out of her mouth!
Well, I used the infant life jacket that the guy at the boat store suggested for 4 month old.  The guy said it was the most comfortable and he would love it.  Well, he hated it.  I put it on him before we went to the lake and he just layed in it with no problem.  When we got on the boat and put it on him he started screaming like we were abusing him.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
Hey!  I'm new here..I just found out I am pregnant about 3 days ago.  It was a shock considering I was on birth control pill for about 4 years!  I was wondering if any of you got pregnant after being on the pill for as long as I was.  If so, did you get pregnant within a month of being off the pill?  I just don't know when I actually conceived and I'm trying to figure it out.  I was supposed to refill my pill prescription on a sunday and didn't end up doing that until the wednesday after.  During that time I did have sex...do you guys think that was when I got pregnant?  I know I'm not asking professional helps here, but just thought you guys would have some advice for me.  Hope to hear from someone soon!
My name is Holly. I am 20 years old. I am planning on going off the pill (i have been on it for 3 years now) in November. I hope to get pregnant right away so I can give the news to my in-laws and my parents as an xmas gift. Do people usually have problems conceiving the first few months they go off the pill? How does it work? I also want to lose weight before I have a baby. As it is I am not comfortable in my skin. If anyone has suggestions or would like to chat, please email me at butterfly_baybee2005***@**** I will respond to everyone!
Also, will you only conceive on certain days of the month? I can use as much information as I can