early signs of pregnancy

hello i have my period regularly around the 3rd-4th every month.  My husband and i are trying to have another baby we have been trying for 8 days straight (around ovulation)...I never get sore breasts before my period and they feel like they are full(heavy) and tender...I am 2 weeks befor my period is due. i also feel light menstural cramping on and off...i also feel nautious once .in a while but then it goes away... for the past 2 days ive been exhausted ....im hoping so bad that we are pregnant.  Could this be a sign of pregnancy...thank you... carrie
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
they could be a sign of pregnancy they could also be a sign of something else
Helpful - 0
What else could it possibly be....I guess i am just hopeing so bad to be pregnant...
Helpful - 0
it could be a lot of things. take a test
Helpful - 0
i took oneand it was neg but its too early im 2 weeks b4 my period...i was playing with my 3 yr daughter this morning and felt like i was going to throw up. so i dont know...i hate waiting to find out...ya know...
Helpful - 0
alright
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.