Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

early symptoms

I im 4 weeks &' 5 days pregnant , i was reading some articles about early symptoms of pregnancy ; &' it says that i will have tenderness in my breast &' around my nipple it will get dark , but i havent had tenderness or my nipple assent got dark ; is their something wrong ? or is it a good thing ? i would like to know if anyone had the same thing like me ?
please heeeelp  
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
351246 tn?1379682132
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi!
Usually the first symptom is missed period. It can also be spotting or an unusually light period. This is followed by morning nausea, sore and tender breast, weight gain, mood swings, fatigue, frequent urination, feeling very hungry, food craving, and sensitivities to smells. Only a small percentage of women experience these symptoms about 4-5 days before the missed periods. Some women have no symptoms except the missed periods. So, you could be falling in this category. Take blood HCG level test at 48 hours intervals. If the levels are rising and doubling, you are doing good.
Hope this helps. Take care!
Helpful - 0
Hey I have a 2 year old, my breasts didn't get sore until my last trimester and my nipples didn't change shape or colour. I had a totally natural birth without gas or pain killers he was born happy and healthy at seven pound three.... On his due date... So don't stress darling....
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.