early syptoms of pregnancy

im trying to conceive since last 4 mnths.im 23 years old.i have read about the syptoms of pregnancy so i start assuming those symtoms like nausea,backa che etc....please tell me if there are any sure shot early syptoms of pregnancy..
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Nothing is for sure except for a positive test.
Helpful - 0
I heared that temperature go up to 97.0, nusea, Tender, swollen breasts, fatigue, Food aversions or cravings, Early in pregnancy, increased blood circulation caused by hormonal changes may trigger frequent, mild headaches., Mood swings, Faintness and dizziness, Unfortunately, these symptoms aren't unique to pregnancy. Some can indicate that you're getting sick or that your period is about to start. Likewise, you can be pregnant without experiencing any of these symptoms.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.