fussy baby

Ohh lorrrdd give me patience!!! Ive been going crazy latlely with my poor little baby. Shes about to be 3 months and is alreadt teething. She just cries and cries and cries all day :( i need a drink!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I used frozen waffles with mine and it worked great.
Helpful - 0
Hylands teething tablets worked wonders for me when my daughter was teething. I have a almost 2 week old and will be using then when the time comes. They are all natural and for infants.
Helpful - 0
We're not allowed to use orajel at childcare centers in Minnesota because it can numb the throat and cause choking.
Helpful - 0
For a baby that young, ask the pharmacist about dosage and have them help you find the right medication. The first time I gave my son infant tylenol, dosage was only 1.25, I had to get a different syringe from the pharmacy in order to dose properly. Good luck!
Helpful - 0
I just recently read what the FDA says about orajel. Just watch her for lips, face, and nailbeds turning grey. That's an allergic reaction that could be fatal.
Helpful - 0
Ok thanks so much im gonna look for the baby orajel (:
Helpful - 0
there is an infant orajel. I have some in my diaper bag...there is a picture of a baby on mine....I just noticed today that mine is teething as well. She isn't liking the teething rings either quite yet. I noticed she is sleeping more as well, which makes sense. That's a coping method for pain. Orajel and/or Infant tylenol. 2.5ml is I think the recommended dose for their age. It was the first line on the syringe.
Helpful - 0
I went out and bought a bunch of teething rings yesterday she only ***** ob them for a bit then spits them out :( is orajel safe for babies?? She only 3 months.
Helpful - 0
If she's that miserable I would ignore the doctor and give her pain meds. A little acetaminophen isn't going to hurt her.
Helpful - 0
There is orajel you can put on her gums to numb them for a bit. Do you have any cold teething rings? DD is right behind your at 2 1/2 month n there are 2 waiting in the fridge for the day. Another option is freezing a wet washcloth. Let her suck on that. I'm shocked doc didn't recommend infant Tylenol.
Helpful - 0
No shes absolutely fine. I took her to the dr yesterday just incase bt thetes nothing wrong with her besides the fact that shes teething. And he said to not give her anything. So i just have to deal with itpretty much
Helpful - 0
You could try giving her some acetaminophen and see if it helps. Is she eating and sleeping okay? If not its also possible she has an ear infection and those hurt a ton causing very crabby babies.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.