Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

getting signs of pregnancy?

how long can it take to find out that you could be pregnant? when should you start to see or feel that signs of it all? day weeks what am i looking at here? i have been quite sick to my stomach and have not had any desire to eat at all, but i am only on day 15 so we have had sex starting on day 10 and every other day since then so is it to early or am i just possible sick from something else? i just am really new to the whole pregnancy thing- but have been trying for about 1 year ( in august) please help me out here!!!!!!
1 Responses
158812 tn?1189759426
If you have a normal cycle, it will be about or around 28 days long.  
You typically ovualte mid way through your cycle.  With a 28 day cycle, you would ovulate around day 14.  You should have intercourse from day 10-18 every other day.  

If you are on cd15, I highly suggest that you baby dance.  If you are sick, it is not pregnancy related.  IF you are pregnant, you would be like 1-5 days pregnant, in which case, the fertilized egg has probably not quite implanted.  You have to wait until your next period is due to test for pregnancy in order to get an accurate and reliable result.  

So, no, you are not experiencing pregnancy symptoms.  Even if you were,
signs and symptoms of pregnancy are really no different than PMS.  Early pregnancy symptoms include:  fatigue, cramping, bloating....no different than if your period was on her way.  

Good luck**
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.