heartbeat

i just got back from the doctors. and he said we might not be able to hear the heartbeat because it might be to early to hear it well. but we tried. and heard me. and then heard a faint heartbeat that was very fast. he said it was the baby! i was so excited to finally hear my babys heartbeat!
That is SO GREAT!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!
Congrats! Isn't that the most wonderful sound in the world?  I'm so glad your weekend is getting off to such a great start =)
Congratulations!!! That is so awesome! I go for an ultrasound on Wednesday and they say I might be able to hear the babies heartbeat.  I hope I get to hear that sweat sound on Wednesday.  Congrats again!
CONGRATULATIONS!  
Thanks so much girls
Yay!   How far along are you?  I am 12w1d.  I have an appt next Tues to hear the baby's heartbeat, so I am able to hear it as well!!!

im now 11+ weeks
Congrats! I'm 9 weeks 6 days. I heard my babys heartbeat on Friday. I was 9 weeks 4 days.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community