Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

heartbeat

i just got back from the doctors. and he said we might not be able to hear the heartbeat because it might be to early to hear it well. but we tried. and heard me. and then heard a faint heartbeat that was very fast. he said it was the baby! i was so excited to finally hear my babys heartbeat!
8 Responses
223438 tn?1189755826
That is SO GREAT!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!
Congrats! Isn't that the most wonderful sound in the world?  I'm so glad your weekend is getting off to such a great start =)
207106 tn?1189755822
Congratulations!!! That is so awesome! I go for an ultrasound on Wednesday and they say I might be able to hear the babies heartbeat.  I hope I get to hear that sweat sound on Wednesday.  Congrats again!
184622 tn?1258556367
CONGRATULATIONS!  
Thanks so much girls
Yay!   How far along are you?  I am 12w1d.  I have an appt next Tues to hear the baby's heartbeat, so I am able to hear it as well!!!

im now 11+ weeks
201326 tn?1234204691
Congrats! I'm 9 weeks 6 days. I heard my babys heartbeat on Friday. I was 9 weeks 4 days.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.