Women's Health: Postpartum Community

heartburn

When did heartburn start for you ladies that are preggers?

Thanks much
The very beginning
I didnt get it with DS until like 4 months or so.  I never had it before so I didnt even know that is what it was until I asked DH...LOL!!  

Hey on and off cramping is normal right?  This pregnancy is already different from when I was pg with DS.  Come and go symptoms and some cramping.
I have I am talking mild cramping and I figured it was just my uterus stretching and now I have it so severe now it is making me double over.  I called the dr and I am waiting for them to call me back.
OMG are you ok?  I only get them once in a while.  They arent bad though so I think its ok.  I was just curious if anyone had them this early on...I am only MAYBE 5W 3D.  I hope everything is ok.  I cant believe they are going to call you back and couldnt answer your question on the phone.  Or did you leave a message??
I always have to leave a message.  Yeah they are something today I never ever had them like this before.  Unless my uterus is growing that  much and that fast.  I don't know though.
Oh man I dont know.  I hope its ok.  No bleeding though right?
I had a couple of brown spots last night and that was it.
About 8 weeks
Is she ok?
Oh Jenn, let me know what they say as soon as they call you.  I am worried about you.  try not to think the worst yet!

STICKY BABY DUST!!!
I was wondering the SAME THING about Staci!  I havent gotten any emails from her for a while!  Not sure what's up!!!  Hopefully someone knows whats up with her!!
I will let you know as soon as I know.

Thanks for caring :)
OF COURSE I CARE!!!  We are friends right?  And we'll be internet aunties to eachothers kids too!  LOL!!  But seriously, you have been here for me through all this ttc **** and listened to me whine and complain about not getting a BFP after all your guys did!  Im glad you care too!!
My heartburn stated to get VERY BAD at about 13 weeks.
Thanks!  I will be your children's aunts since my brothers will never make me one.  LOL

I wish we lived closer and we could hang out sometime you are such an awesome person.
I had the same kind of bad cramping when I was at five weeks, it got so bad one night I was curled up in a ball on the floor.  Next day it pretty much went away, and when I went in for an ultrasound all was well.  The cramping is now gone, don't worry too much it does not necessarily mean anything is wrong.

They did find a 5 cm cyst on my ovary, which may have caused it, maybe this is what's happening to you?
I hope is nothing I had a hard time so far in this pregnancy that is why I worry so much
Yea I wish we lived closer to eachother too.  That would be so cool.  There are a few people I on here I wouldnt mind meeting in person.  Its strange how we are all from different parts of the country and we were brought together for one reason.  You live way out east right?
It is weird but so cool.

I live near Allentown PA in a small town called Kutztown.  Hear of Kutztown University?
No I never heard of that but I have heard of Allentown.  I live in Ford City....small town about 45minutes North of Pittsburgh.
TUMS is my new best friend! LOL! My heartburn kicked in at about 6 weeks and it just keeps getting worse.
TUMS has been a life saver for me too. I have had acid reflux for many years. During pregnancy, I seem to get it more often, and around 20 weeks it started getting really intense for me. I have gotten by with just TUMS so far and that seems to help me. There are some other over the counter things you can take too, but be careful because there are a few things that are NOT recommended to pregnant women for heartburn. (I think Pepsic is bad, but ask a Doctor to be certain). I've been told by a few doctors that TUMS is fine during pregnancy.
Thanks everyone for your kind words
Did you hear anything yet??