Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

heavy bleeding + clots

i am 22 and i have come of the implant on the 16th of this month. i had some very light bleeding witch only lasted a few days a week later i thought i was pregant. so i took a test and it showed i wasnt, but i had all the symptoms. a few after i some spotting and it went then a pinkish lookin bleeding then on the 27th i had very heavy bleeding with blood clots the size of golf balls. i went to the hospital they told me it was just my period. but now 4 days later its getting worst having to change my tampon nearly every 10 mins. im worried n dont want to go back to the hospital incase they say im over reacting. im getting to the stage i feel like pulling my hair out. does any one no what this could be?
1 Responses
1493843 tn?1309260319
id go to a different er  you may have m/c  bleeding that heavy isnt good at all  so def go get that checked  and tell them you have to change a tampon every 10 min .
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.