Women's Health: Postpartum Community

heavy bleeding + clots

i am 22 and i have come of the implant on the 16th of this month. i had some very light bleeding witch only lasted a few days a week later i thought i was pregant. so i took a test and it showed i wasnt, but i had all the symptoms. a few after i some spotting and it went then a pinkish lookin bleeding then on the 27th i had very heavy bleeding with blood clots the size of golf balls. i went to the hospital they told me it was just my period. but now 4 days later its getting worst having to change my tampon nearly every 10 mins. im worried n dont want to go back to the hospital incase they say im over reacting. im getting to the stage i feel like pulling my hair out. does any one no what this could be?
id go to a different er  you may have m/c  bleeding that heavy isnt good at all  so def go get that checked  and tell them you have to change a tampon every 10 min .