hello ! ! :)

as some of you might have known me from before..i hope all of yall doing great !! havent been in here in forever! this is my fatty girl at 2 months and days.! shes so fatty! i had a question for moms! what do yall do when bby wants to keep feeding after drinking more than 5 ounces of milk??! my bby just wants something always on her mouth! :S idk if this is a problem or not??!! some people that i know give there baby some pedialyte..  :S ??
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sorry this is a late comment, but you should up the ounces if she is still wanting to eat! Feeding cereal and/or food at that age isn't good for babies because they cant really digest food, so it makes them either very gassy/fussy or constipated. Or she might just want to suck on a paci after she is done with her bottle. After feeding her the bottle immediately stick the paci in her mouth and if she cries she is still hungry.
Helpful - 0
I give her cereal but its not enough :/ she wants more! I was thinking of giving her food :) &&wster won't fill her up :/
Helpful - 0
i was told with my son to give him some water so that he would stop gaining so much weight! hope that helps some :-)
Helpful - 0
If she's still hungry give her a lil more to eat. Or try a teething ring and freeze it and give it to her to keep her self busy for a while and she will just suck on that. Or try some baby snacks my friend baby gives her daughter baby food and baby snacks at 2 months and she's a lil fatty lol my daughter three.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.