help me

so what can i do if i am 14 and might me pregnant
Is talking to your mother, or another family member you trust out of the question?  That would be the best place to start.  There are a lot of options out there to you....   but having an adult close to you for support though this is going to be best for you.
Great advice Tator!   If that's not an option maybe a school counselor, pastor, or a friends mom.  
You both peged it. There are lots of familys out there that cant have kids. Sweetie This isnt going to be Easy. good luck

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community