A
A
A
Close

help me

so what can i do if i am 14 and might me pregnant
3 Responses
184342 tn?1282588750
Is talking to your mother, or another family member you trust out of the question?  That would be the best place to start.  There are a lot of options out there to you....   but having an adult close to you for support though this is going to be best for you.
127124 tn?1326735435
Great advice Tator!   If that's not an option maybe a school counselor, pastor, or a friends mom.  
893090 tn?1251657010
You both peged it. There are lots of familys out there that cant have kids. Sweetie This isnt going to be Easy. good luck

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.