Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

help???

Had sex 3 weeks ago before period using pull out method,I am 6 days late, clear discharge after going to the toilet and negative pregnancy test?
3 Responses
13167 tn?1327194124
What do you mean "3 weeks ago before period"?  Do you mean you had sex 3 weeks ago and had your period after that?  

If that's the case,  it's unlikely you're pregnant,  and it's likely the clear discharge is a sign you are ovulating again.
Sorry meant to say I had sex 3days after my period and now 7days late
13167 tn?1327194124
So 3 day after your period started (so like 8 days after your period began) you had sex?  That's within your fertility window,  and sex at that time could result in pregnancy.

I'd take another test with first morning urine.  If that one is also negative,  it's unlikely you're pregnant and you may just have a late cycle.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.