Women's Health: Postpartum Community

how long do it take to get pregnant after getting off (Depo-Provera

I have been on depo for a year now and a stopping this month because i want another baby how long does it
take and can u get pregnant while on the shot need answer asap
Depo provera is notorious for staying in your system longer than any other birth control once it is stopped. It can remain in your system for 12-18 months. Some women luck out and can get pregnant quickly, other women take over a year.

No, u do not get pregnant while on Depo, esp if you have been on it for a year now.
When I stopped take the shot it took me 2 1/2 yrs before I got pregnant. It protects you 1-2yrs. untill you can get pregnant. good luck.