A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

how soon the pregnancy signs

how soon after conception will you have signs if your pregnant
25 Responses
When I was Prego, the first sign that I had before missing my period was really tender breasts. I thought it was PMS, but then I took a test after I missed my Period, first test was neg., second test a week after was pos. GOOD LUCK!
When I was Prego, the first sign that I had before missing my period was really tender breasts. I thought it was PMS, but then I took a test after I missed my Period, first test was neg., second test a week after was pos. GOOD LUCK!
VERY TIRED!

I was so tired that I had a hard time writing out a check at a store.  That was my biggest symptom throughout my entire first trimester.  I never got sick.  Breasts were VERY sore!

Gina
My breasts were sore a few days after conception. Everything else followed after the pregnancy test.
Same for me...very sore breasts and very tired.  I was going to bed every night by 7-8 PM.

Mags
do you know how long it takes for conception to take place
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.