Women's Health: Postpartum Community

how soon the pregnancy signs

how soon after conception will you have signs if your pregnant
When I was Prego, the first sign that I had before missing my period was really tender breasts. I thought it was PMS, but then I took a test after I missed my Period, first test was neg., second test a week after was pos. GOOD LUCK!
VERY TIRED!

I was so tired that I had a hard time writing out a check at a store.  That was my biggest symptom throughout my entire first trimester.  I never got sick.  Breasts were VERY sore!

Gina
My breasts were sore a few days after conception. Everything else followed after the pregnancy test.
Same for me...very sore breasts and very tired.  I was going to bed every night by 7-8 PM.

Mags
do you know how long it takes for conception to take place