is morning sickness at 4 weeks normal?

I've started feeling the hungry sick emotion at 4 weeks I'm close to 5 weeks now the first day I officially threw up was yesterday I drunk a bunch of ginger ale but today I barely even feel the hungry sick feeling let alone have I thrown up ? I've had a miscarriage before my baby's heart beat failed and with that pregnancy I experienced days without throwing up or feeling sick as well and I have been stressing a ton with this current pregnancy could this mean I had a miscarriage again?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community