Women's Health: Postpartum Community

is there a chance

i thought i was 13 weeks pregnant but my dates are all wrong i went for my scan and my baby only measured 5 and a half weeks pregnant they told me baby didnt have a heartbeat but some people say they dont have a heartbeat till 6 weeks is this true have they made a mistake does my baby stand a chance?? please if anyones been threw this would really love to no!!
kayleigh,  when did you first test positive?  If you tested positive a long time ago,  it sounds like you have a blighted ovum,  which will end in miscarriage.

If you never did know for sure you were pregnant,  or just very very recently found out,  it might just be that your dates are off and you're 5 1/2 weeks pregnant with a healthy pregnancy.