Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

lump in vein in arm

My 11 year old daughter has been complaining about a lump in her vein. It started in the lower area of her left arm. She says it hurts but only last for a very short time. The lump is now above her eye. Im very concerned. Since it is the weekend I can not reach her doctor. I want to take her to the hospital but her dr told me a long time ago to NEVER take my babies to our local hospital.That comment freaks me out. He obviously knows something about our hospital that I dont.
Should I take her to the hospital out of town?
2 Responses
Hi , you said that the lump has moved from her arm to above her eye. if that is definately the case i would take my daughter to hospital. or if not the hospital do you have a local out of hours surgery. ring ur doctors and they should give u information on the answering machine message of what to do when they are closed. if not phone the nhs helpline maybe they can help.
134578 tn?1578157483
Go to the hospital, either in your town or nearby.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.