Women's Health: Postpartum Community

lump in vein in arm

My 11 year old daughter has been complaining about a lump in her vein. It started in the lower area of her left arm. She says it hurts but only last for a very short time. The lump is now above her eye. Im very concerned. Since it is the weekend I can not reach her doctor. I want to take her to the hospital but her dr told me a long time ago to NEVER take my babies to our local hospital.That comment freaks me out. He obviously knows something about our hospital that I dont.
Should I take her to the hospital out of town?
Hi , you said that the lump has moved from her arm to above her eye. if that is definately the case i would take my daughter to hospital. or if not the hospital do you have a local out of hours surgery. ring ur doctors and they should give u information on the answering machine message of what to do when they are closed. if not phone the nhs helpline maybe they can help.
Go to the hospital, either in your town or nearby.