Women's Health: Postpartum Community

lump on foot

My 12 year daughter has a bump om the inside of her foot. She says that it's been there a couple of weeks and that it hurts. Should I be concerned?
I wonder if it could be gout.  Can you get that ANYWHERE on the foot.  I am not sure.  I would call a foot dr and ask them to see what they say.  I hope it is nothing.  I wonder if it could also be a bone spur.   Let us know what you find out.  Take care & Good Luck!!!!!
Does it hurt?  Is it red?  Is there any discharge?  Without more info it's very hard to say, but it could be something as simple as a wart.
Probably not gout, but maybe a pulled muscle or tendon, maybe an injury. Would get it checked though.
Sorry this has nothing to do with the comment but, I have been looking at this wed site and don't think it's the same one that I have been looking at! Is there a different page to look at? the one I was looking at before it had on there about a girl having trust problems with her boyfriend I left her a comment and I wanted to see any updates on it and I can't find it anymore.