malformed uterus

My daughter has a heart shaped uterus, and is abel to fall pregnant, after 5 miscarriages her doctor did sugery to correct it, but again another loss, canyou reccomend a doctor in Brisbane who specialises in such cases.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I hope some of our Aussie friends see this post and give you input.  I am so sorry to hear what has happened for your daughter.  The loss after the surgery might be a coincidence, as 3 out of 5 pregnancies do end in miscarriage regardless of the shape of the uterus.  I have a heart-shaped uterus and carried to term, so please know there is hope for her.  If you don't get answers from readers near you, try posting that word in the title of your post, so they will see it.  In other words, "Need advice from any Brisbane readers," or similar.
Helpful - 0
same here i have a heart shaped uterus and i have no problems getting pregnant. infact we get pregnant very fast...but i did miscarry twice already. one was at 6 weeks and the other at 14 weeks and was a blighted ovum...i dont know if the shaped of the uterus is the cause or something else. but i dont want to get any sergeries....if God wants us to have babies He will give them to us :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.