Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

mc after mc ( i looked in archieves)

Okay here is my question I mc over 4 weeks ago I bled for the first two weeks then stopped.  Last week I started but stopped within the first hour I mean there was only maybe a fifty cent size of blood on the pad.  Now I am started again but only will show when I wipe.  Has anyone had this happen?  Should I be worried?  Thanks for your help
2 Responses
It sound fine to me.  Sometimes there are clots or something that blocks the cervix.  Also, if you were given antibiotics after the mc for infection, that would have slowed the bleeding also.  I mc on 03/01 and bled for almost six weeks.  My praters are with you for your loss, and I hope next time will go perfect.
Sorry to hear about your loss, I too had a mc a few weeks ago and got my AF on the 20th of june lasted only three days but as it started it was just like you I would only see something when I wiped... a few days later there she was but NOT in full flow very little.... so dont worry take it easy and start counting for your next O day as it will come sooner than you think.....Your next big chance.......so good luck to you and take care.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.