Women's Health: Postpartum Community

miscarriage

i have lost 2 babies at 10 weeks and 1 baby at 19 weeks.  my doctor has checked me for everthing in the book. i'm having a HSG procedure on Friday.  I don't know what else to do.  We don't understand how this could happen.  I'm losing babies and no one could tell me why.  i am a 37 and in good health. i don't smoke or drink.  i don't know what else to do....... once i get the results of the HSG, we will try again.  Today, a year ago I lost my baby girl at 19 weeks.  We were told that her DNA was normal. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
I lost 2 (early, 8+wks) and the fertility referral ran maybe $3000 of bloodwork for the syndromes that can cause habitual m/c's.... are you sure they tested you for clotting disorders, etc?

For the 19 week, it sounds more like the time period where uterine/cervical weakness becomes a factor and sometimes they do cerclage to sew cervix shut--I am not a doctor though of course but know the early m/cs are often chromosomal while the later ones can be what you might call structural.

Have you been to a fertility specialist? A high-risk fetal-maternal specialist? I went out of state to see one of just a few specialists (btw, I was cleared and have had 2 babies since.) I don't know what HSG is so I can't comment on that (?)
Thanks for responding.    Been checked for blood clogs-no problem.  Cervix-no problem. We have seen a genetic counselor-she could not find anything wrong with our DNA. HSG is a procedure to check for any abnormalities in the uterus.  Hopefully, that can give us some much needed answers. We will try again and see a high risk PG doctor.