Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

miscarriage

15 years ago i had a tubaligation, this past may i had a normal period on time, 2 weeks later i started having bad pains in my right side area , the next morning i started bleeding again. did i have a miscarriage ?
6 Responses
did you go to the doctor? Did you have a positive pregnancy test?
no i didnt go to the dr. i didnt think i could be pregnet after having a tubal , but , the pain was very intense , i should have gone to the dr.
i would recommend going to your doctor.  Have you had normal periods since? If you did in fact have an ectopic you may want to make sure with your doctor that your HCG levels are down and such.  It could be very dangerous if there was unresolved tissue growing in one of your tubes.  hope that helps.
yes i have had normal periods since , i will go to the dr. , thanks for talking to me.
I had a tubal about 5 yrs ago after my last c-section.  I found out last week that I was pregnant..took 2 early detection pregnancy tests...both faint positives..but popped up 30 seconds doing the pregnancy test. I was so shocked. I had some tell tale pregnancy symptoms I could not ignore despite the odds.

I started having cramping on Sat around 3am..woke up bleeding very heavily.  Went to the Doc on Monday..and he says I most likely had an ectopic pregnancy that resulted in an early miscarriage.  I had an ultrasound yesterday to make sure there was nothing remaining in my tube and/or uterus. Everything looked normal, so it was reabsorbed by my body. I was only 3-4 wks along. I took another pregnancy test..it's now negative. My hormone levels never really had a chance to build up, and ectopics don't double like a normal pregnancy test. He also said that with an early complete miscarriage..the horomone levels drop immediately.
you should go to the dr could be an eptopic pregnancy
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.