Women's Health: Postpartum Community

miscarriage

I found out at 10 weeks of pregnancy i had miscarried at 7 weeks..(no heartbeat) and did not bleed it out the way i should have. I had a d&c around a 2 weeks ago,although i didnt bleed at all the first 5 days after the d&c,but now im bleeding alot and passing huge clots is this normal?
firstly, sorry to hear about your loss. after my d&c (i was 8 weeks pregnant at the time) i bled from once the procedure had happened for about a fortnight. i passed some fairly sizeable clots too and it got quite painful as i passed them. i would say yes it is normal.
Normal hun
Do the doctors know why you had a miscarriage?  Did you have excessive bleeding during the pregnancy?
Very sorry to hear of your loss. I have never been thro this. Keeping you in my thoughts ((hugs))
Sorry to hear about your loss. It is normal, but the heavy bleeding should not continue for more that 2 weeks. Although the bleeding might continue on and off, but the heavy bleeding should subside as the time pass.
No,i didnt bleed at all the whole 11 weeks infact there wasnt any sign to warn me the fetus had been gone since the 8th week... there isnt any real ansewer for the miscarriage except that something must have been wrong with the fetus cromozonally.