Women's Health: Postpartum Community

morning sickness..dehydration.. please help

I am 9 wks now and can't keep down even water. I tried crackers, small meals, zufran, nothing seems to help. I was in the hospital for five days bcz of dehydration. They put me on hydrocotrizone and zufran, I was able to eat for 2 days will there and passed  stones size of a dime and 13 smaller ones!!! now I am out and back to vomitting and sooo tired. Anything that I can try, plz help me.
I know how you feel... I was there during my first trimester... things do get better!  Zofran actually worked pretty well for me.  If it's not working for you, you should talk to your doc about hypermesis.  I did find that drinking sour things helped... A brand of lemonade... I believe it was minute maid was a good thing for me.  THere are also things called Preggy Pops you can get at a drug store or babies r us and they help.  I would drink gatorade sometimes also and it would help replenish what I was losing in electrolytes.  I knwo it's awful, really i do!  I would cry and call my mom ... DH even called her one time he didn't know what to do with me!  Just know it gets better.  But yeah, if you are still puking with Zofran, you should call doc again!
PS:  I still believe that Sprite and crackers are worthless... a complete lie!
Thank you for your respond, i will try the preggy pops. I have a light pinkish spotting sometimes while vomitting, also, my ob said my cervix are raw, so, may be that is why I spott. In my first pregnancy nothing worked for me until I had the baby! I hope not this time. When do you thing I might stop having morning(all day!!) sickness? Thank you again
well, i didn't really get better until I was about 15 or 16 weeks... I know that seems a ways away!  That's why I would def. talk to your doc if zofran isnt working for yoU!
I was in b ad shape for the first 5 months, but thankfully they only threatened to admit me to the hospital.  I was confused about the stones though, are they kidney stones that you passed?
The kidney stones were there already. I have Crohn's (Colitis), so, my body doesn't absorb Calcium,so, I develope kidney stones all the time. I usualy have a stent placed in my kidney(not fun at all). I had it replaced three times during my first pregnancy. This time I was lucky, it did come out with the help of IV fluid they gave while I was in the hospital. I am still vomitting, my dr wants me to go back to the hospital, and it's tooo hard for me, bcz I have a 23 mnths old baby boy and I have no family at all to help me, they are all overseas!!!! I don't know what to do, I just have to wait and see if it's going to go away by 20 wks(too long to wait). Thank you all for your support and good luck to all of you.