my 11 month old

I made the mistake of always letting my daughter sleep in bed with me and now she will not sleep alone , she will be a year old february 9th. I was wondering if anyone knows any useful tips to get her to sleep in her crib .. please and thank you !
I know someone who did this and the boy who I refer to, only stopped at age 10. Catch it quick.!
put her in there and let her cry.we got our kids used to the too. I started out putting my son in his own bed for naps then  at night. at first he would crawl back over to the main bed but i would put him back they will cry but its worth it to have them all snuggled in their own bed
How long is too long for her to cry ? I feel so bad when she starts crying out for me. But my mom got me into this habbit and I wouldn't sleep alone until I was around 11 :/ thanks for the tips

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community