Women's Health: Postpartum Community

my 7 mth baby got a glassy bump on his eyeball

my 7 months baby got a bump on his eyeball (not on the lead) it is glassy kind of bump i noticed today...but he got red eyes in his eye corner and it has been three days i thought it was going go away but today i noteced the bump and i can wait until i see his doc tomorrow but would u ease my mind or tell me to go to emergency if u experience pleaseeeeeee
Is the baby acting uncomfortable?  What do you mean by "not on the lead"?  My guess (and it is just a guess) is if he is not in pain, you could safely wait until tomorrow to take him in.  But I wouldn't wait longer than that.  
my 7 month old daughter has a glassy bump on her eye ball but red is surrounding it.. it doesnt seem to bother her but she has had matter in her eyes the last few days..and eyes have been watery. im going to make a doctors appointment with my pediatrician tomorrow..