need an aswer rite away plz read

ok i just gave birth on the 18th of this month and today i need to go poop so i went and now i have something sticking out of my bum can some one help me i feel kinda stupid putting this on here
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
sounds like you may have hemorrhoids
Helpful - 0
Yeah, I'm sure that's it. Gosh, takes forever to go away but normal don't worry.
Helpful - 0
Get yourself some witch hazel and/or witch hazel on pads, and use them in the area.  They are soothing and tend to shrink the blood vessels, and you can sometimes even tuck some of the sticky-out skin or tissue back up inside by pushing on it with one of the pads.  If it continues to be a problem, contact your doc.  Don't be embarassed, it is a VERY COMMON side effect from pregnancy.  Proving, once again, that God has a sense of humor.
Helpful - 0
also, try sitting in a hot/warm bath.. that will also help..

People talk about getting then during the pregnancy, but nobody ever tells you about the extreme part of it that happens from the actual birth..
Helpful - 0
I have suffered from hemorroids before during and after pregnancy. Before pregnancy I would use hemorroid cream which you can get at the pharmacy - various kinds. Depending on if they are internal or external or a bit of both. During pregnancy I would use hot water on the area using the hand held shower head. It is important to stay hydrated and do not "push" too hard when you go "poop". Use baby wipes too unless you have real soft toliet paper. They should disappear in a week or two or three but chronic ones can be removed with surgery. Once you get one you are "susceptible" for life.
Helpful - 0
I have a anal tag for the last 10 years....its not painful.... what should I do??? is it hemorrhoids.....it is pink and small peanut size...plz help
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.