Women's Health: Postpartum Community

need answers

hi ladies, i first want to say that i miss you all, but i am back to school and i am enrolled with 16 credit so i am so busy.

my question is do you feel that your lower part of tummy is sore early in pregnancy, we are ttc, and i am not sure about my cycle lenght, if i was 30 days long, i was suppose to start yesterday, but if it is more i am suppose to start any day. i was using opk and had BD before and on and after O. my cycle is not stable since i delivered my baby, it varies between a monthand 39/40 days? i am just feeling that my lower tummy(i don't know if we call it abdomen= on the hair line and above) is sore? is that means anything to you?
i will test next thursday, if it did not show up.
i didnt notice anything like that in my stomach this time round, but i had the "usual" af/pregnancy type symptoms, sore breasts, extreme tiredness etc...but i did have a significant increase in discharge and that is what confirmed i was pregnant for me despite the repeated bfn's until i was one week late, i did a clearblue digital test one week after af was due and got my bfp after 2 minutes, i am 21 weeks now. try waiting as long as poss for af to not arrive, and (hard i know) not thinking about it as you dont want to trick your body into thinking you are.

good luck!

claire
Sorry about those comments on myspace. Someone hacked in and got my password and sent that stuff to a bunch of my friends. I deleted as many as i can and changed my password. It happens to people pretty often on myspace. I'm sorry you were so offended but i didn't do it!!!!
Good luck lots of baby dust!
If the test is negative, it might be residual soreness from the c-section.  It took my lower stomach at least 6 months to stop being sore from my c-section, and it was in new places not the same spot all the time.
i don't know if you opened the link but it was so discusting, we can't see something like that(naked ...) (in islam) and i was fasting and that is absoluetly illegal if we can say that in my religion. i am sorry for me offended you but i was very mad. sorry :(
hey, i was wondering if af ever came. i responded to your opk questions and have been waiting to see the turn out. that soreness your mentioning has been something a friend of mine that is 3 weeks behind me(im 16w3d) started asking if i had been experiencing as well. some days i have soreness.  i dont remember that symptom drawing attention to me at the beginning, but i do notice it now from time to time. my main sign that early on was discharge, and frequent trips to the bathroom. im so anxious for you to test. i really hope you get that bfp. i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

oh and good luck on your fasting, i told my boss who is doing the same, that i want to do it along with him next year. its not my religion but ive been interested in doing it for some time now. i wasnt sure if it was safe for me since im 4months preggo, but i do look forward to it.