Women's Health: Postpartum Community

no period after c-section and tubal

I had a baby boy on 6-1-06 by c-section and also had a tubal ligation done as well.  I had bleeding for about 3-31/2 weeks after and haven't bled since.  I have yet to have a period and it has been around 3 months since I have bled at all and I am starting to worry and also I have been quite moody as well.  Has anyone ever experienced this?  Do you think I am okay or  am I just stressing too much about the situation?
Are you breastfeeding I didnt get a period for 5 months after a c section apart from when I first had c section my sil was the same and she had tubal as well I wouldnt worry make the most of not having a period. I started weaning at 5 months and thats when the period returned for me anyway.
no i am not breast feeding at all and i haven't been breastfeeding.  i have been told by my family that is a long time to go with al period so i just don't know what to do.
I had a c-sect. June 22nd and I also still have not had a period (I'm happy without it!). It sounds normal to me, but call your dr. and ask..
I had a C-Section in July.  I am not breastfeeding and I still have not had my period.  I am 11 weeks postpartum and I am starting to worry also.  Is this normal?  I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.
I'm having the same thing going on I really just want to know what to do. and why haven't I had a period. I havd a c-section and a tubal and bleed after having the baby on june 27th 2006. And yet no period now I was bleeding after sex but that has long stop but no period. has anyone went to the doc and if so what did they say? you can contact me at my e-mail with help ***@****
I am 13 weeks postpartum and having the same problem. I breastfed for about 1 1/2 months, and have been done for a while now and NO PERIOD! I got worried and took a test tonight, negative..not sure what to say or do. My mother's freaking out because she thinks I'm "active" again, which, we've fooled around, but nothing that would risk pregnancy.
I deliverd my son 3/27/2007 by c-section and had a tubal ligation at the same time. It is now October 2008 and I have yet to have any type of period. I am still breastfeeding but only like twice a day. My prior two pregnancies I also breastfed but began periods between 6-8 months post partum. I cramp now and then and will sometimes bleed or have pain during/after intercourse but the doctors have told me that it's from scar tissue from the three sections I had ( 2001, 2005 & 2007). I have talked to them about my lack of menstruating and they haven't felt it's a big deal but I don'y feel right. I cramp during intercourse and the bleeding I have is brown and gooey. It's also smelly. I've been checked for STDS and also bacterial infections and everything's come b ack clean. anyone else have this type of experience?
I'm in the same boat I had my son on 17/11/2017 by c section and my tubes tied but I haven't got my period yet what should I do