normal fetal heart rates

What is considered the normal fetal heart rates for 6.6 weeks of pregnancy?  Is 120 bpm too low?  I read something on the internet that says the fetal heart beat will increase 10 bpm every three days until 9 weeks of pregnancy.  Is this correct???

Thanks,
Shannon

i think i read that at 5 weeks it is about equal to the mothers heart rate and then yes steadily increases until about 9 weeks, at which point it can range from like 130 or 140 to like 180.

hope that helps

~nanci
normal fetal heartrate is between 120-160... I think thats the top end..

Sounds like your baby is great..
Hope you don't mind me using your tread to continue the open forum.
Hey everyone, I got a very very faint line on a hpt too, on Tuesday. (Jaydens mom, the first day of my last period was March 25th also). I took 2 tests after the faint one (different brand) and both were negative. I still have not gotten AF. I have one more test, I'm waiting a little longer to see what happens. Last time I was pregnant, I got a faint positive, then a bunch of negatives, then about 10 days later I tested and got a BFP, so anything is possible. The brand I got a faint positive was Answer brand, it came with my OPK. The tests I was using that came up negative were First Response. Both brands claim to be the early tests, the kind you can test 4-5 days before you expect AF. I'm an very very curious how this will turn out for you CMN and Jayden's Mom. Please keep me posted. I work 12 hour shifts on Sat and Sun so I won't be on the computer till late, but I'll be checking! Good Luck to both of you. Dawnna, thank you for thinking of me and asking about me!
You guys i'm excited for all of you! Kristen, with my fourth pregnancy i got a gazillion negatives and then about a week after AF was due i started getting positives..

Jayden's mom I am so glad you got that faint line! i'm thinking the best thoughts for ALL of you! =)

CMN~ hugs for you too!
Hey Guys, Just wanted to let you know that when i found out i was preggers i used the answer brand and the frist response and i got faint positives with both.But the answer brand was darker than the frist response but it still wasent very dark.with the frist responce you had to look very hard to even see the line.I think the answer brand may be more sensitive.I thought last month that i was pregnant because i was sick had sore bbs and the whole thing.So i took a answer early test and got a bfp but then the next day i got af.So i dont know if it were a bad test or maybe a chemical pregnancy.I read on the internet that these happen quite often but most wemon never know because it doesnt implant right or something so your period is supposed to.I am not sure what happened.But in my opinion it sounds like you guys may be pregnant.I would wait a day or two and then test again.well goodluck to all of you.I hope i will be right behind you guys i am going to use an early test on the 30th but af is not due until the 3rd so wish me luck.Let me know when you guys test again:) BABY DUST TO ALL OF YOU AND TO EVERYONE TTC~~~~~~~~~
Dawnna
Heh you guy's thanks for the vote of confidence, I will probably not test again until next week. My AF is only about 4 days late and i'm still having this spotting that i can't seem to figure out what it is, i was supposed to get AF on the 19th it didn't come then on the 20th this spotting happened. I am still spotting and that's why i'm still so confused, this happened last month but when i tested i never saw a extramly faint line in the positive window. I used the EXACT brand HPT this time instead of the First Responce, I might just make a Dr appointment just to be on the safe side though. The only preggo sign that i'm having all of a sudden is being very tired, not extriem fatigue just more then usual. Otherwise that's it nothing else. Any other advise on what i should do?

Kristen26- congratulations on your BFP, guess were in the same boat with those very very very faint positive sign.
Congrats to all 3 of you.  I am praying for safe healthy pregnancies to you all.  A very faint line is more likely a positive then a negative.  In an HPT you are more likely to have a false negative than a false positive.  I remember taking a test Jan 4th and I was not due for AF for 4 more days I got a line so faint I almost threw the test away because I really couldn't see it.  Then 2 days later I took a better test and got a darker positive and 2 days after that the doctor confirmed it with a urine test in the office.  I am now 19 - 19 1/2 weeks along.  Good Luck to all of you.  Take Care.
hello everyone this is my first time here and i just took a pregnancy test this morning 6/8/04 and when i went to take a look at it it looked negative but i only took a quick glimce of it you know didnt even pick it up or anything and left i proubley looked at it for about half a sec and well later on today i went to show my bf the test was negative and started to look at it more closely and noticed a very very faint line that is almost purple in color that you wouldnt even notice if you didnt look closely enough plus im almost a week late which is not and i repeat not normal for me i have symptoms of being pregnant like naseau and vains in the breast and fatigue and sinsitvity to smells and stuff like that but this would be my first time ever ever being pregnant could i please get some comments on what you think about my test and stuff?? im desprate but im also gonna make an appointment for my docotor in the morning any advise would be appresiated
Has anyone every gotten a faint positive on a First Response Early???

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community