Women's Health: Postpartum Community

on 7 day after 5 day egg transfer

I had my ET on July 27, 2 embryo's were transfered.  My PT is on Thursday August 5.  I called my nurse to see what time I should go in for my PT, and she asked if I had taken a hpt,( she said, if I had and it was positive, then I am more likely to be pregnant)  I had not at this time.  I have now and it was negative.  I am worried now.  I have had cramping and bloating since the transfer, and nothing else.  

I took a test again today, and it was still negative!  Is this a bad sign, since it is Tuesday, and my test is on Thursday?
If they are going to do a blood-based test on Thursday, that is because they don't think a blood test will be definitively accurate on Tuesday or Wednesday.  If a blood-based test is not reliable yet, certainly a urine test is not.  Try not to worry.  Thursday will come soon enough.  :)
Hey Annie,

Thank you for replying.  I think it is a blood test, they will be doing.  I am staying positive, and hoping for the best!

We have 4 embryo's frozen, so, if it is not to be this time, we can try again.

Tracy