Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

one or two??

I'm 20 weeks pregnant an I just had my first 3d 4d ultrasound on 12/02/13  and I was told I was having a boy.  Now that I'm home and I been showing friends and family all the sonogram pictures we are seeing two. I don't know if the lady just  didn't look at the pictures taken but it is clear as day. Is there anyway that the machine messed up an somehow made like a mirror imagine of my baby? My due date was april 23, 2014 but now its been moved a week ahead to april 17 the doctor said cause the babies legs are so long.
1 Responses
4268628 tn?1375041176
They would know if it was twins by now. The other wouldn't be able to hide. What you are seeing could be the placenta.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.