Women's Health: Postpartum Community

one or two??

I'm 20 weeks pregnant an I just had my first 3d 4d ultrasound on 12/02/13  and I was told I was having a boy.  Now that I'm home and I been showing friends and family all the sonogram pictures we are seeing two. I don't know if the lady just  didn't look at the pictures taken but it is clear as day. Is there anyway that the machine messed up an somehow made like a mirror imagine of my baby? My due date was april 23, 2014 but now its been moved a week ahead to april 17 the doctor said cause the babies legs are so long.
They would know if it was twins by now. The other wouldn't be able to hide. What you are seeing could be the placenta.