Women's Health: Postpartum Community

penis skin re-adhearing

I need help! I have the same things going on with my son and I have no idea about all of the medical terms for everything but I do know that his doc told me to keep pulling th skin back... so I do.  And it keeps attaching! And when  we go to the doc he pulls it back so hard and it hurts my son and its raw and red and soar.  And when I do it at home every so often it hurts him and then its raw and soar.  But this last time we pulled it back it seemed to REALLY hurt and he was crying and I was crying and then I saw a little white bubble?  I dont know what it is and I am scared to take him back to his doc if its only gonna hurt again... or if this is gonna keep happening.  Its right on the underneath of his penis head around the ridge.  Does anyone know what the white bubble is?  Or does anyone have any experience with this or suggestions of what to do?
How old is your son?  No one should EVER forcibly retract a childs foreskin.  EVER.  
I'm not trying to contradict Peekawho's advice, but I will tell you about my experience with this...

My son is a big boy!  Because his pubis area is chubby, his penis stays retracted most of the time.  Therefore his skin adheres to his circumsized penis.  At his six month appt it was adhered all the way around and his doc said she would not retract it because it would hurt him too much to do it in one fell swoop.  She told us to gently push on the skin right after his baths and that in time it would retract.  At the time, she did push on a bit of it to show me that some white stuff that is 'hiding' in between the retracted skin, would appear.  It took about a month, but I finally was able to clear the retracted skin.  I have to continue to check it every day, though.  His doc suggested I use neosporin or bacitracin ointment if it appeared sore.  Now mind you, none of this ever seemed to bother my son.  Really!  He never cried or anything as I was very gentle about it.

I want to keep the area clear for him.  Otherwise, the only other option is for him to have himself re-circumcized (if he wishes) when he is older.  
My son is 2 and I have heard that is should not hurt so thats what also worries me.  My doc is closed today and I just am worried about this white bubble thing. And I have already decided that enough is enough and I am not going to pull down if it hurts anymore... and I am just going to go to another pediatrician.  But until I can I am not sure what to do or should I take him to urgent care?  My sons penis does retract so things do get in there somehow (cotton fibers) so I know I will continue to clean it but is it your opinions that I should just do that and let it attach if it wants to?  And peekawho I think that you are right about that part that it shouldnt be "Forcibly" and thats exactly what the doc did and thats exactly what he told me to do until I see the ridge... and I just cant do it again.  I have only done it once but that is enough for me although the other times even just pulling it back gently was uncomfortable for him