Women's Health: Postpartum Community

*people with kids* leaving baby....

So I just need some reassurance and a tad bit of advice. My husband and I are switching jobs and during that time we will be moving in with my mom. So I've already moved in and gotten my daughter use to her house and the giant time change and put her on a schedule. I've never left her before but I can't take her with me. I bought my ticket for next week to fly down to help my husband move all of our things to the new house. It's a 3 day road trip so I can't expect baby to sit that long and if we take her we would have to drive during her schedule which will take longer and she will still be screaming. But now since we're leaving her with grandma she can still be in the new house and we can enjoy the road trip and stop at the Grand Canyon and just enjoy ourselves. But although I know this is the right choice I still get mommy nerves and wonder if she will forget about me? It'll be 3 days tops. I'm just nervous but I know I need a break from being mommy and just enjoy my husband. Has anyone else done this?
You "can't expect baby to sit that long," how old is the baby?  If the child is an infant, all she will probably do is sleep.  Cars are pretty lulling.
She's a toddler. Even then I know I need a break and to spend some time with just my husband.
Then she will handle it.  She probably likes her grandma.
Right now I am 36 week pregnant and i can totaly understand ur situation. me n my husband desperately looking for a break after arrival of baby...