Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

period

Hi I'm Barbara I need some advice. My last period was on May 16. On June 16 I had brown spotting and very light blood for two days. Then the bleeding stopped and no signs of my regular period. What could that be? I am always regular with my period and it is always heavy. I took 2 urine pregnancy test and a blood test they all came back negetive for pregnancy. I am now 3 weeks late. What's going on with me?? Thanks
2 Responses
134578 tn?1578161083
If your recent blood test was well past the point where you would have had a period, you might just have an ovarian cyst.  If you think you tested too early, test again.  By now, any test would be accurate if it was a pregnancy.
Hi thanks for the reply back. My pelvic came back. I do have a ovarian cyst.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.