Women's Health: Postpartum Community

period

Hi I'm Barbara I need some advice. My last period was on May 16. On June 16 I had brown spotting and very light blood for two days. Then the bleeding stopped and no signs of my regular period. What could that be? I am always regular with my period and it is always heavy. I took 2 urine pregnancy test and a blood test they all came back negetive for pregnancy. I am now 3 weeks late. What's going on with me?? Thanks
If your recent blood test was well past the point where you would have had a period, you might just have an ovarian cyst.  If you think you tested too early, test again.  By now, any test would be accurate if it was a pregnancy.
Hi thanks for the reply back. My pelvic came back. I do have a ovarian cyst.