A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members
293429 tn?1210619309

please read!!!! I'm worried

Hello, ok I have an appt next week but I was wondering if I could get some advice on here before my appt, just to ease my mind a little. I have been having some serious problems I am not pregnant at least I dont think so. I have been hurting really bad in my stomach around my ovaries. It hurts so bad I actually balled up on the floor and cried and screamed with pain it scared me. Also with this horrible pain. I have been having problems with my legs, they are numb. also my feet are very tender to the touch. I have had a migrane for 3 days my vision is poor and I am bloated. Please help what could this be?
5 Responses
172023 tn?1334672284
I have no earthly idea, but any time you are balled up on the floor screaming in pain, my own personal opinion is that its Emergency Room time, not "wait til next week for appt" time.

But thats me.

Good luck.  
127124 tn?1326735435
I have to agree with Peek on this.   I wouldn't be comfortable waiting a week.     I hope you are ok.
218870 tn?1240255655
I also agree with the other ladies, but in the mean time if you do plan to wait for the doctors next week, I would take a pregnancy test.  If it is pregnancy related, it could be an ectopic pregnancy which needs immediate attention especially with that much pain.
293429 tn?1210619309
ok since I wrote the last post I have taken a pg test it was negative. I have not hurt like that one day but I have hurt a little, and my leg is still numb, it gives out on me sometimes as im walking. I just dont know what to do.Im very worried. Im prolly going to ER today cause sittin here the pain has started please pray
250155 tn?1485295939
i was in that much pain when a cyst ruptured on my ovary...  
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.