A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members
130265 tn?1450986981

post tubal question

Tell me if this is what is described as "post tubal syndrome"

very bad ovulating pain, I can feel which ovary is being affected. A couple days later after O'ing, usually 2-3 days I have an extreme pain in that side, so bad it stops me in my tracks, then I start spotting bright red within an hour. The spotting turns to a very scant light bleed that lasts for the next 1 1/2 weeks, till AF comes. AF only lasts for 1-2 days, but very heavy.

I got the tubal after having my 3rd 16 months ago

I've been thinking about getting back on the pill because of this, but am reluctant to. Maybe Vitex/chastetree berry would help?
4 Responses
326352 tn?1310997895
That doesn't sound right at all.  I would suggest before you try herbal remedies that you consult with your OB.  Something isn't right, but I couldn't advise to what it might be.  

Call doc and get an appt quickly.
212720 tn?1304379015
The pain you are describing is not related to tubal pain. I would go back to your doctor and request an ultrasound. Sounds like it could possibly be endometriosis, harmless but pesky cysts or fibroids.
130265 tn?1450986981
thanks for the comments. I was thinking it was related to having the tubal because it started with the 1st AF after the tubal, every month since.

I have a history of cysts, but nothing to this magnitude.

I'm just dumbfounded
130265 tn?1450986981
oh, and I have bad cramps during the 1 1/2 weeks of spotting, but none during my actual af
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.